Annual General Meeting 2022
HBA's Annual General Meeting was held on online on Saturday 19 March 2022.
- To adopt the Minutes of the AGM held on 20th March 2021 as a true and accurate record of the meeting.
- To receive the Trustees' Annual Report and Accounts for the year to 31st August 2021.
- Elections to the Trustee Board:
- To re-elect Nigel Dallard of Winchester Radio (nominated by Winchester Radio)
- To elect Chris Hughes of Hereford Hospital Radio (nominated by Hereford Hospital Radio)
- To elect Graham Medhurst of Hospital Radio Chelmsford (nominated by Hospital Radio Chelmsford)
- To elect Steve Wyatt of Stoke Mandeville Hospital Radio (nominated by Stoke Mandeville Hospital Radio)
As the elections were contested (3 places for 4 nominees), a full ballot took place, during which each station was able to vote for up to 3 of the candidates. The 3 candidates with the most votes, and thus who were elected, were
- Nigel Dallard
- Chris Hughes
- Graham Medhurst
The draft minutes of the meeting are now available.
Following the formal business, a short informal meeting, during which members were free to raise any topic. As part of this informal meeting, Amy Palmer, HBA's Executive Director, made the following presentation: